Learning to Soar for Jesus

Learning to Soar for Jesus

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 Big Reasons To Smile

I dumped a lot of tough feelings and thoughts on you the other night, and I want to thank those of you who sent me messages of encouragement, telling me you are praying for me.  I'm so grateful for those who continue to visit the blog--it brings more encouragement than you could know when people tell me they've been reading.

Thanks to your prayers, I am feeling much better today and choosing not to dwell on the negative aspects of the moment.  All things considered, my life is pretty wonderful, and I'm thankful the Lord has blessed us as He has.

Today, I am looking at the precious things I have, two of which were snuggled next to me this morning...



They are so stinking silly and so stinking cute, and I just can't help but smile when I look at them.  So, in the spirit of choosing to smile today, I've selected some of my favorite pictures of my silly stinkers.  I hope that they will bring a smile to your face, too.



Yes, that's her tongue...we call this her "doober face."



3 reasons to smile :)




There are more pictures of Zoey because she is such a ham!




Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment