Learning to Soar for Jesus

Learning to Soar for Jesus

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Few More Never-Before-Seen Pics...

I started working on this video a while back to chronicle our journey through this pregnancy, and I wanted to share it with my blog "family."

It has some never-before-seen-pictures (belly shots and the like) that are very special to us, and I hope you'll enjoy watching it.

The song--"Starry Night" by Chris August--was one that I listened to time and time again during the worst part of my grief.  I especially love the line, "And I'm givin' it all to the only Son/ Who gave me hope when I had none..." because it feels so appropriate to our situation.  I even quoted this line when I announced my pregnancy on facebook--not that my "hope" stems from finally having a "successful pregnancy," but because He truly gave me hope when I had no strength left.  He has been so faithful to me throughout this journey, and so...

As the song goes...

"Let the praises ring
Because He's everything!"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment