Learning to Soar for Jesus

Learning to Soar for Jesus

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Get Ready. It's About to Get Real.

I'm ready. To share my heart and my pain of what I've lived for the past several months.

And though some may think less of me for letting so many in to this precious and guarded part of my heart, it's okay. 

This is why I started this blog. Not for the ones who judge me for sharing. But for the few who are secretly hurting, too, and find a reprieve in knowing they aren't alone in what they're going through. 

So if that's you, I'm sorry that we are meeting here on such heartbreaking ground. But I am glad you're here.

Hang tight with me for the next seven days, and you'll hear it all. The pain. The hope. The lessons. 

I'll be giving a teaser each night at 7 pm for the next six nights, calling it "A Prelude to a Pit."  I hope you'll stick with me. 

And every now and then, I'll break up the monotony of my words with this sweet face...


If you haven't yet found me on Facebook, search for "An Arrow in the Making" and like the page for blog updates (and a few Christmas pics!). Or you can always follow by email by signing up here. 

So tomorrow night, it'll all unfold. It's about to get real. 

I pray I'll see you here!

Xo,

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment