Learning to Soar for Jesus

Learning to Soar for Jesus

Friday, August 1, 2014

Sing A Song of Six Posts

Y'all ready for this?!

You have sat and prayed with me in the pit, and now it's time to SING from the PEAK!!

Just like Prelude to a Pit, the new series (entitled Melody on a Mountaintop) will start tomorrow night at 7pm, and there will be one post a night for six nights before the big, fat Hallelujah chorus of a post next Friday night that reveals my big news!

God is always good and faithful, friends, even when we can't see it, but I'm terribly excited to brag on how He has brought beauty from ashes and restored ten thousand times over what the locusts have eaten. 

Satan may have meant it for evil,

But God....

He meant it for good. 

Are you ready to stand up and celebrate with me?!?

It all goes down tomorrow night!  Praying I will see you here!

Xoxo,

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment