Learning to Soar for Jesus

Learning to Soar for Jesus

Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayer Needed

Good afternoon, friends.

This has been weighing heavily on my heart today.  I woke up to an email from my mother saying that a sweet couple from their Sunday School class had sent them an urgent prayer request.  Their daughter was experiencing problems with her pregnancy (lost all of her amniotic fluid), and the doctors didn't feel like she would be able to continue with the pregnancy.  She was far enough along to have to deliver the baby last night.

The baby passed away this morning.

Please be in prayer for grandparents Paul and Bonnie and mom Karyn (I am unsure of dad's name) as they grieve the loss of this little baby.  If you are reading this and know the family, please reach out to them in some way when you see them.  They are devastated but have peace knowing that the baby is safe in the arms of Jesus.

I also wanted to let you know that if you have any prayer requests at all (not just pregnancy or baby related), you can email them to me at dandcchildress@gmail.com or post them in a comment here, if you feel comfortable doing so.  I would love to have the opportunity to pray for whatever is going on in your life.

Hope that you all enjoy the rest of this sunny afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment